Ready to feel some job envy? This place is right down the street from our apartment and is quite possibly the coolest work space I’ve ever seen …
Flavor Paper is a handscreened wallpaper company that was started by a man named Ted on the coast of Oregon. Many years later a team of designers, looking for some wallcoverings, discovered Ted’s designs and equipment. They were able to save them from destruction and took the operation with them to New Olreans. Many years and a devastating storm later, Flavor Paper is now housed in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
A few reasons why I love this place -
1) Their studio and workspace look so fun I want to work there even though I have no idea what any of that equipment does
2) They make me want to redo my entire apartment with their wall coverings
3) They use water based inks or eco-solvents to be as green as possible
4) They call their Brooklyn space the Flavor Lair
5) They offer tours of their offices and studio!!
When shall we go??